Leadership & Management Development
Training, Coaching, Consultancy
We love helping managers to develop the skills they need to be effective and confident leaders. Our solutions are practical, business-focused and fun.
Helix is truly impressive. They provided an organic and immediately effective engagement for Electrochaea’s management team facing the dual challenges of 50% personnel growth and rapidly evolving markets on two continents, and with an escape from the Covid world uncertain.
ACL Leadership training has effectively supported the development of leaders and managers across the International Group and is easily adopted by all, irrespective of levels of experience and responsibility.
The mentoring training was thoroughly enjoyable, interesting, and informative – very much looking forward to applying this learning and putting it into practice as a mentor. Steve and the team are open and approachable in their style, share information in a clear and easy to understand manner, offering insightful and constructive observations and feedback.
Our Approach To Consultancy
Investing in the capability of leaders and managers can have a significant impact on the success of a business. We are keen to ensure that this investment adds real value.
- We work hard to find out what clients need and agree on how we will measure the outcomes
- We’re experienced and know how to engage people in the learning process
- We’re not afraid of challenging the status quo
- We work hard to ensure we provide value to clients over the longer term
- Importantly, our solutions are practical, business-focused and fun.
Have a look around the site. There is lots of information which we hope you will find useful.
Recent Case Studies
To find out more and discuss your needs do get in touch
You can call, email, or complete our contact form. Our hours are 9:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Latest From Our Blog
Feedback is a gift to the receiver – it helps people understand when they are doing well, how they are contributing effectively to the success of their organisation, or why they need to change their behaviour. It’s like having spinach on your teeth: you need to be...
1. Get the knowledge Find out what actually motivates people. Frederick Herzberg’s Motivation & Hygiene factors model is a great place to start, as is Adam’s Equity theory. Both can be found on www.businessballs.com Once you understand the factors that actively...
The value of talent Talent is precious: To maintain that competitive edge over your rivals To avoid costly recruitment mistakes To encourage staff to further their careers with you and not elsewhere To have that succession plan ready so you're not left high and dry...