The Helix Consultancy Ltd respects your personal data. The information we collect will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and we will do our utmost to ensure that the data is accurate, complete, kept up to date and secure.
Our registered address is Mill House, Mill court, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5LD. We are registered as a company in England and Wales under company number 4941193. We are the data controller of the data which we collect from you. Our registration with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) is A8214744.
Personal data we collect from you
We may collect your name and contact details including email address, telephone number, organisation name, address, job title:
- When you enter into a contract with us
- When you book a training course
- When you attend an event
- When you submit enquiry forms on our website. Our systems log date and time information for consent.
- When you subscribe to our marketing emails
This website and related systems have been reviewed for GDPR and we take these regulations very seriously. We are continuously looking at ways to improve all aspects of our service and should you believe that anything represented on this website contravenes GDPR, please contact us about it immediately.
How we use your data
Legally we can only use your data for one or more of these reasons:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
- If we have a legal duty to use your data for a particular reason, or
- When you consent to it, or
- When it is in our legitimate interests
We may send you marketing communications by email if you have given us your permission. Our marketing emails include information about our services, special offers and other services and products which we think might be useful to you.
You can update your preferences at any time or opt out by clicking on the un-subscribe link in all our marketing emails. Please note that if you opt out of our marketing emails, we will keep a note of your personal information and your request so that we can ensure you receive no further emails.
Keeping your data safe and current
We keep your data only for as long as we need it. We will actively review the information we hold and when there is no longer a customer, legal or business need to retain it, we will delete it.
We protect your personal data against unauthorised access, unlawful use, accidental loss, corruption or destruction. We use password protection to protect your data and the systems they are held in. We also use operational measures to protect the data, for example by limiting the number of people who have access to it. We review security measures in line with industry security standards and update our measures to ensure continued best practice.
Sharing your data
We will never sell your data. We share some of your personal data with the following types of organisation:
- Suppliers who provide services as part of our contract with you: for example we supply names and email addresses to companies processing psychometric questionnaires in order that they can email links to their questionnaires. We will make sure that our suppliers respect your personal data and comply with data protection laws.
- E-newsletters: We use third party provider Mail Chimp to send our marketing emails. We gather statistics about email opening and clicks to help us monitor and improve our email communications with you. For more information please see the Mailchimp privacy notice.
Your rights regarding your data
You are entitled to see copies of your personal data held by us and to request that it be amended, corrected or deleted. You can also limit, restrict or object to the processing of your data where it does not infringe on us carrying out contractual obligations e.g. delivery of goods as part of a sale or other overriding regulations e.g. storage of data for accounting purposes).